CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA BROWNIES
These rich, velvety-textured brownies will leave you craving for more. The flavour of the roasted macadamia nuts pairs extremely well with chocolate.
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup dark chocolate bits
- 3 eggs
- 250g dark chocolate (roughly chopped)
- 250g unsalted butter (roughly chopped)
- 1 cup roasted, unsalted macadamias (roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp liqueur essence
MACADAMIA NUT HUMMUS
Are you on the keto diet and looking for a nice healthy snack? Well, this macadamia nut hummus recipe is perfect for you. It is simple to make and absolutely delicious.
- 1 ½ cups unsalted raw macadamia nuts
- 1 lemon
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Vegetable dippers, such as carrots, celery, sweet peppers, jicama, zucchini, and/or summer squash.
MACADAMIA CRUSTED SALMON
This simple recipe should make it to your dinner table tonight. Enjoy your salmon with a nice, crunchy macadamia topping which pairs well with the zest from a lemon.
- 1/4 cup of macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup cilantro (coriander)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 24 ounces boneless, raw salmon
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice